Google+

Monday, December 15, 2014

Deonna's December Kit Projects

Hi C'est Magnifique fans! Deonna here today sharing the projects that I created with the December Kits. I used the Main Kit, Flower Add-On, Embellishment Add-On and Magnifique Mixed Media Kit on each of the projects that I am sharing today.


I painted the *custom* Blue Fern Studios chipboard snowflake with the Prima Plum Chalkboard Paint from the Mixed Media Kit. Once dry, I applied a layer of Glossy Accents over the snowflake and poured red microbeads over it. I used the same technique for the snowflake border that I punched out from Riddersholm Design patterned paper.


I used the Nutmeg Silks Acrylic Glaze and the red sparkle paint to add extra sparkle to most of the flowers on this layout.


For my second layout I scrapped a favorite family photo.


I used the checkerboard stencil with Nutmeg Silks Acrylic Glaze on the background of my page. I then hit the glaze with a heat gun to puff it up a little.


I used the green ribbon to make a photo sleeve. I lightly wet the edges of the patterned papers under the photo to help tear and roll the edges. I then distressed the edges of the papers further with ink.


I created a festive floral cluster using the flowers and ribbon from the kit.

The sophisticated papers and red accents included in this kit are perfect for love themed layouts!


I used a Martha Stewart punch on a piece of red embossed cardstock to create a fancy frame for this page. I applied the red sparkle paint from the kit around the edge of the patterned paper to help blend my punched edge with the patterned paper for a more seamless design.


The vibrant red Prima roses are my favorite item in the Flower Add-On. They really make a statement! I filled out the flower clusters with the mini roses, green wire, using it to making spiral vines, and some plastic fern pieces from my stash.

I also created a card!


I used craft cardstock for the case of this card. Before I began embellishing the card base, I ran it though my printer to add a sentiment to the inside of the card.


I distressed and inked the edges of Riddersholm paper and then matted it with red cardstock. I stretched the green ribbon through the Tim Holtz Word Band.


I tore and distressed the top corner of the card and added berries and flowers. I curled the green wire to make a vine. I added the CM red sparkle paint to the middle of the poinsettia.

I have really enjoyed playing with this kit. If you are interested in the December Kit or Add-Ons a limited amount of kits are available for purchase from the C'est Magnifique Store while supplies last!

Thanks for stopping by today!
~Deonna

4 comments: